Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Aarif Lee laughs at Michelle Chen for being careless and cute at the same time


Artiste Aarif Lee (李治廷) was at Guangzhou Sports University for a reality show Report! Coach (報告!教練). Aarif who belonged to Lin Dan's (林丹) team competed against another team, but his team won at the end.

In an interview, he was asked whether he is an athlete? He feels as though the next day is more important and hopes to pass on his messages through the program: "At most times, even when you are not a genius, but through a lot of efforts, you can also learn a lot". He was told that in reality shows, a lot of cameras will be focused on him and was asked if he is afraid? He siad: "I'm better because I have filmed once before, but there is still a lot of pressure. Sometimes early in the morning, I haven't brushed my teeth, cleaned my face and already a cam is recording me. There was one time when I was in Korea and had a Korean filming team. It was early 6am in the morning, a camera was filming me and I told them not to film because I don't have anything to say early in the morning. Unfortunately, they didn't understand because they were Koreans, therefore they continued to film me.

Aarif who participated in this program, he feels good and inspirational and wants to challenge the limits of his own body. He was asked whether he felt exhausted from filming? However, he said that: "Because it's 24 hour non-stop filming, there was one time when the coach took me and Michelle Chen to a sand pit for training. It was 20 minute non-stop training, including bending, jumping and leaping. But it felt great. (Do you feel it's a let down being with Michelle Chen 陳妍希?) I wouldn't say it's a let down. (But she is a bit careless?) You's just have good eyes, but she is very hardworking. As I say, talent is not the most important, in fact the most important is to work hard the next day, but she is really cute. (Does she use her cuteness to win?) She did win a lot of votes by her cuteness.

When speaking about his popularity in the drama Empress of China (武則天), he said: "Already towards the finale? Is it up to the episode where I die? I feel as though that episode was very good. I could only watch it when I have free time because I didn't watch it when it was aired in Mainland. In fact, I only have time to sit down and watch it in Hong Kong.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.