Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Selina Jen is determined to learn cooking for her husband?



Taiwanese female singer and married wife, Selina Jen (任家萱) had been living a blessed life. Recently on social networking site, she expressed she was trying her best to cook for her husband and left a message: "Making preparations required lots of time and I added something into my husband's favourite dish, 'Mai Cui Ji 麥脆雞'. It is indeed refreshing and delicious. My husband also praised the red tea brewed by myself was very nice. I feel very contented upon eating the healthy dishes cooked by myself. My husband always laughed at me having interest for short term and all I can say, please do not provoke people belong to Scorpio sign. As long as I have the determination, I can become a 'chef' at home one day." Many fans praised it was blessings to have Selina as a good spouse.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.