Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Him Law and Sisley Choi collaborates again




Sisley Choi (蔡思貝) and Him Law (羅仲謙) was previously in the drama Young Charioteers (衝線) and had some rumours. In May, the two will be filming for another new series Trendsetter (潮流教室) and will have a love line. Sisley accepted an interview with On.cc and was asked how she felt being the lead actress again. She admitted that she is very happy and even thanked her company for giving her the opportunity. When speaking about whether she is afraid of having more rumors with Him Law, She admitted: "I hope not! Because, I don't want to have any negative news. I just want to focus on working! I am very happy after looking at the drama's script and very drawn to it! I feel like an ugly duckling turning into a phoenix. Every girl looking at the script feels very beautiful, but right now, I am still preparing.

When Him Law accepted the interview with ON.CC (東網), he admitted that he knew he has a love line with Sisley Choi, but would not think about it too much. When asked if he is afraid of more rapid rumors when the two collaborate again? Him Law said: "I am not surprised, it's just regarded as part of our job. (The drama still has a lot of pretty girls!) "Not afraid, we are all professionals". When asked if he needed to report this to Tavia Yeung (楊怡) before filming, he said that: "No need to! As long as we work professionally to get our job done. It's just for work!" In the drama, Him Law will be a model and said that he does not need to exercise to be fit. He laughed and said: "As long as I don't become fat! I'm just a model, doesn't mean I will need to take off my clothes.

Ali Lee is willing to be the No.1 girl

As TVB's newest 'vixen', Ali Lee (李佳芯) previously often played the mistress. In May, in an upcoming drama Trendsetter, she will be playing the main lead actress with good sister Sisley Choi by her side. Ali accepted On.cc's interview and said: "In fact, I did not know I was the lead actress and wasn't unsure what my role was. To me, I would play any roles and do my best in it. I have been in TVB for three years and have filmed many series. I have played in two scenes to two series, I have to slowly progress step-by-step. If the company organises this for me, I would be very happy. All my efforts have not been wasted.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.