Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Shirley Yeung wishes to explore outside when still have the energy and courage


Shirley Yeung (楊思琦) accepted an interview from the host, Terry Leung (梁泰來), and disclosed that she did not think of leaving after filming the series, All Bitter that is Sweet (大藥坊), last year. She said: "I resume filming after few years but do not expect that this is the last series that I act."

When asked when she started to leave for other developments, Shirley said: "The company treats me very well and gives me many opportunities. My contract will end this year and I am not getting younger, thus start to think of exploring outside for other developments." Asked how long she took to arrive at this decision, Shirley replied: "Decision is only a matter of thought. I wish to explore outside when I still have the energy and courage."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.