Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Natalie Tong: I call Tony Hung and give him encouragement

(Picture, from left to right: Natalie Tong, Tony Hung)


Artiste, Natalie Tong (唐詩詠), was dressed as policewoman in TV City and tried her role image for new series, When Two Vehicles Clashes (當鐵馬遇上戰車). As the main female lead, she confessed the image was stylish and said: "I am happy to act as policewoman and wearing uniform in government sector is very stylish!"

Natalie disclosed she learned to drive motorcycle for the new series and caused some bruises as a result. She said: "It is very hard to learn. The police motorcycle is twice as big as normal motorcycle and I have to depend on Benjamin Yuen (袁伟豪) to teach me. I love it once manage to learn it. (Buy a motorcycle for yourself?) I want to save money for property first. I prefer private car and interested to learn the speed for racing car."

When asked if her rumoured boyfriend, Tony Hung (洪永城), brought her for a drive, Natalie replied she called him and said: "Depends on destiny. I call to encourage him as he is under tremendous pressure for filming."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.