Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Rebecca Zhu cuts her hair short and resembles auntie?


Artiste Rebecca Zhu (朱晨麗) attended the worshipping ceremony for Fatal Resurrection (致命復活) series and she acted as a career woman and cut her hair short. She said: "It is my first time to cut my hair short and I can accept it but some male colleagues told me to keep my hair long. Some even said I looked like auntie and I feel only real friends dared to say the truth. (Will the new image deter your suitors?) Perhaps they find me cool and less proactive. I am a good girl and will say it when others talk about it."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.