Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Karena Ng does not take the initiative to kiss any guys including boyfriend, Raymond Lam


(Picture, from left to right: Karena Ng, Wong You Nam)

Karena Ng (吳千語) and her boyfriend, Raymond Lam (林峯) are deeply in love but she expressed she will not take the initiative to kiss any guys and it made her frightened when encountering persistent suitors during her school days. In new movie, Karena and Wong You Nam (黃又南) had relationships scenes and he acted as a man who dared to love but dare not admit.

In the new movie Wong Ka Yan (王家欣), Karena and You Nam acted as a couple and he will have some scenes with Janelle Sing (盛君). The story illustrated Karena will confess her love to him but she will not take the approach to kiss any man including her boyfriend, Raymond Lam in reality.

Karena disclosed her character was similar to her role in the movie but it did not include kissing and said: "I try to kiss guy in the movie but not in reality. (Kiss your boyfriend, Raymond Lam?) Nope. (Your acting skills has improved and did you consult Raymond?) I guess the role is similar to my real style and I am a person with soft heart but iron mouth. (Prefers devoted man?) Receives many phone calls with breathing sounds only when small and turns out somebody from the opposite school has my telephone number. (Have a crush on you?) I have no idea who is that person and it is better not to know. (You are school beauty at that time?) Nope. I am skinny and dark and nobody woos me. That's why I feel it is weird and frightening."

You Nam expressed devoted was not scary at all and said: "I did not wait that long compared to my role in the movie but I try waiting for a girl for few years. She works for outside industry and I keep waiting for her, but she tries to avoid me. I then realise she is married and I give up after that. I also have a crush on a girl for 2 years when studying in Japan and Chui Tien You helps me by using my mobile to confess my feelings to that girl. However, she has a boyfriend and I feel very hurt and have to accept the cruel truth. We are still friends now."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.