Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Joyce Cheng reveals that she was taught a lesson by her father Adam Cheng for going hiking alone at night


Artistes Joyce Cheng (鄭欣宜), Gregory Wong (王宗堯), and David Siu (邵仲衡) as appointed ambassadors, attended a promotioal event for a marathon charity which will be held in October. The three represented ambassadors will particpate in the 10K marathon.

Joyce Cheng and Gregory Wong has always had the habit of running, but Joyce explained: "I love exercising myself, therefore I would not arrange a meet up with anyone. Before going hiking, I would notify my friends through a message. I would tell them that if I don't reply in 2 hours, help me call the police". She also revealed that she courageously went hiking alone at night and as a result was taught a lesson by her father Adam Cheng (鄭少秋) and the elders.

Gregory Wong said he likes to go out practice running early in the morning: "I like to run and think about things. I run for about half an hour, but I cannot believe there is a lot of people on the streets early in the morning. There were a couple having a heart to heart chat in the park and luckily I didn't see things which I shouldn't have". David Siu also said that his house is near the sea and loves water activities.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.