Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, January 1, 2015

TV King Roger Kwok treats Kiki Sheung to dinner


Artiste, Kiki Sheung (商天娥) attended a furniture brand event and this was her 8th year attending it. She said: "Playing games and giving presents." Although Kiki left the house around 40 minutes earlier, but she was late due to a traffic jam, and said: "2 hours traffic jam until now. I have moved into New Territories. The 'report' says I am late again? I should retire!"

When asked if any celebrations during New Year, Kiki said: "I receive a phone call from Roger Kwok (郭晉安) that he is treating dinner on Friday before I leave the house. He becomes the TV King based on the series, Black Heart White Soul (忠奸人). I ask him if I need to bring anything and he replies that bring yourself will do. I tell him I will bring some wine over." She added that she will be going for a holiday soon and when asked about the destination, Kiki responded that she will go to place with sunshine and beach, and said: "It has been freezing for many days. (Many air crashes lately!) During the traffic jam, I know they have found some plane parts when looking at my phone. Anyway, it is destined and I may go over to Singapore next year."

Although Kiki's contract with TVB had expired on October, but she continued to support TVB and said: "I did think about it before but need to take a break first. (Negotiating for better terms?) Not really. I discuss with Catherina Tsang (曾勵珍) from the company and she will look for me."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.