Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Joey Yung dominates as music queen for ten years


At the Jade Solid Gold Awards Ceremony (勁歌金曲頒獎典禮), the last award was a newly created addition, called The Most Popular Singer for the Decade. The host first allowed the people to guess the recipient and said that this singer first debuted in 1999 and has received The Most Popular Female Singer ten times. Once the fans heard the description, they immediately shouted "JOEY". Since the the name of the award indicates ten years, everyone didn't need to think about it and knew it was for Joey Yung (容祖兒). When Joey went on stage, she had a little excitement, she said: "My mood is really hard to describe, the past ten years is also really hard to describe. Every time I get an award I would tell myself to work even harder the next time, so that no one will doubt my capabilities. Everyone who is by my side will all simultaneously feel strong. I thank my family, friends, and fans; you guys gave me a lot of strength." After Joey finished, Bob Lam (林盛斌) describes Joey as "the music queen that dominated for ten years". And then, Joey promptly sang a few good songs for everyone.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.