Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Hins Cheung recalls his regrets at the Chik Chak Awards Ceremony


Hins Cheung (張敬軒) recently won Chik Chak's My Favourite Male Singer (叱咤樂壇我最喜愛的男歌手), accepted a radio interview and admitted he did not have high confidence of winning the award: "Because, I do not have high expectations of myself. I remember a time in the past, people used to call me Cheung Ging Hiu (張勁囂 describes a straightforward person). Now looking back, I think I was too straightforward with my talking". He also said while growing up, he was never praised by his parents and feels as though he was been looked down by his parents. Sometimes when getting praised by people, he will politely talk to others.

He also spoke about having regrets at the Chik Chak Awards Ceremony: "I was shocked when I was announced as the winner. At that moment Joey Yung (容祖兒) gave me push and I woke up to reality and I managed to do everything I should have done, which was taking out my speech and reading everything: My type of personality has caused me to lose my fun life. In fact, I am so envious of Miriam Yeung (楊千嬅). She can express her emotions on stage by using her own tears as a reward of her hard work".

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.