Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Sire Ma expressed her dog have helped her during depression




Artiste Sire Ma (馬賽) brought her loving dog to a dog charity event. She admitted that this is her first time she has participated in this type of event, she also said that she frequently takes her dog to a dog park. She laughed and said that her dog has a shy personality and would bark when he demands for something. In addition, Sire said that she is busy filming a drama in Mainland and will be expected to be finished at the end of February, therefore New Year will be spent at work.

Asked whether there are any plans for a holiday? She said: "I will decide after finish filming. I want to spend more time with my dog. Sometimes when I come home late, he would urinate everywhere, because he is angry". She admitted that her dog has been by her side when she was suffering from depression: "He is an understanding emotional dog. We are very alike. He's happy when I'm happy, He's unhappy when I'm unhappy. Dogs are really a man's best friend". (Finding a dog is better than finiding a partner?) "Dogs are for life, but it is hard to say for a partner. In the past, when I was busy, I would worry about work first. As for now, I would worry more about the dog's emotions. When I am unhappy, he would be my side, it is very warm". Sire said she became a Buddhist since last year and hopes that her dog can become human the next life and be her child.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal 
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.