Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, November 17, 2014

Pinky Cheung: Thank you to God for giving me energy


Recently, Pinky Cheung (張文慈) had been working in Mainland China and will go to the church once she had the free time. On Weibo, she praised the power of the God and left a message: "I return from Shenyang around 2 plus last night and will be going to work in Mainland China today afternoon. Religion is my energy and gives me motivation. Today, my flu keeps coming and body is aching this afternoon in the church. Thank you God! You are my energy! The speciality point is your love and thank you for letting me know the definition of love!" Hope that Pinky will not forget to express her gratitude to God once she succeeds in life.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.