Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Bernice Liu: I wish to date but no time at all


Artiste, Bernice Liu (廖碧兒) wore a revealing black dress to attend 'SaSa Fu Nu Yin Dai Ri 莎莎婦女銀袋日' and had been focusing on developing her career in Mainland China lately. She said: "I will be traveling to two places and film series in Hong Kong earlier. I hope to develop in other areas but leave some time for charity too."

Bernice disclosed she will be brewing wine personally and use it for charity. She said: "I sell a bottle of wine at 250,000 renminbi. I have wine brewery in France and US. (Is it hard to do business?) Nope and this is my interest. (No time to date?) Yes, I wish to date but no time at all."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.