Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Series, Overachievers: Raymond Wong acts as villain for the first time and hopes to be scolded by audiences


Earlier, Raymond Wong (黃浩然) was hospitalised for two weeks due to an illness and he said: "I do not have fever for more than 10 years and depends on my strength for the past 7 years in TVB as I tell myself not to relax. This time, the sickness rang the alarm and it could be accumulated from the past few years. My wife is very worried and family is priority concern, and will not keep focusing on working."

In the series, Overachievers (名門暗戰), it was Raymond's first time to act as villain and he suffered from insomnia while filming the series. He said: "The role changes from good to bad and many grey areas too. I suffer from insomnia due to pressure when filming this series. The role involves many weird logics and does not feel that he is wrong. He will destroy it even fails to achieve it." In fact, villian role was more eye catching and when asked if he will fall in love to act as a villian, Raymond said: "It is best to keep changing and there will be a comedy series later. I do not resist to act as villain as there is more developments. This is a good chance for me to test water and hope to be scolded when I walk in the street."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.