Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Vincent Wong restricts his diet around 3 months for the new series, Tomorrow Is Another Day


Vincent Wong (王浩信) acted as a tactless prison officer in the new series, Tomorrow Is Another Day (再戰明天), and always had the gentleman image. He was given many opportunities including series, Coffee Cat Mama (貓屎媽媽), Swipe Tap Love (愛我請留言) and others. Vincent disclosed he had discussion with the company about trying different roles and changed his image. He said: "I have been acting as a rich man son since my first series and hope to have some changes. This time, I act as a tactless prison officer in Tomorrow Is Another Day, and resemble the role acted by Chow Yun Fat (周潤發) in the series, An Autumn's Tale (秋天的童話). I watch his acting before acting in the series." Vincent also went for additional training to keep fit in order to act the role well. The film producer added a topless scene for him upon knowing his training. Vincent said: "I restrict my diet for two to three months due to this series."

When asked about his thoughts after getting the 'Most Improved Artiste 飛躍進步男藝員' award last year, Vincent expressed it was an 'alert' for him and said: "I must perform better and try different roles, and looking forward to the audiences' reactions after broadcasting the series." Currently, Vincent was filming for the new series, Flat Slaves (樓奴), and will be the main male lead. In the series, he acted as a typical Hong Kong citizen and illustrated the worries of buying property. In the reality, Vincent was saving up to buy property and said: "In fact, I am unable to get into the car and the role involves saving money together with my girlfriend for 14 years in order to buy property. Right now, I rent a flat and have more stress. (Does it affect giving birth plan?) I do not think how many I can afford now and Hong Kong people need to handle lots of stress. It should be okay for me!"

When asked if he was eyeing for the 'Male Supporting Lead 男配角' award this year, Vincent said: "I am very happy for being nominated and getting an award is a bonus for me. I am looking forward to the audiences' reactions after watching the series, Tomorrow Is Another Day."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.