Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Niki Chow does yoga to strengthen body for filming


Artiste Niki Chow (周麗淇) attended a footwear brand event, exposing her waistline, capturing many people's attention! Asked why she was dressed this sexily, Niki expressed: "It's just a healthy sexy image, I keep exercising regularly. Over these few years, I have learned yoga and became addicted, no matter how tired I am, I would still go. (With boyfriend Jeremy Tsui (徐正曦)?) His muscles are too firm, he would go play basketball himself. (Want to be fit for becoming a bride?) No, I only want to be healthy. I film series and movies so I have to learn how to relax."

Learned a lot at TVB

Niki also pointed out that she doesn't have that many productions: "If I fall ill, it can become really serious. (Filming Chinese series more relaxing?) Haven't filmed TVB series for a period, but TVB is a good place to practice. Acting skills, fitness have to be good, and also must be independent enough."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.