Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Fred Cheng learns martial arts to protect himself since young


Since young, Fred Cheng (鄭俊弘) has been learning martial arts and explained during an interview in radio station few days ago that the reason for learning was to protect himself and others. He said: "I am bullied and beaten by people. Thus, my self defense is very strong and I will stand up if encountering unfair justice including discrimination. Once I see my friend is bullied by others, I immediately go up and hit that person." Fred added that he will be filming outdoor scenes with Paul Chun (秦沛) and mentioned about the incident bumping into two foreigners: "Paul conversed with them in English and so cool!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.