Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fiona Sit shows concern for her good friend, Jaycee Chan for drug case


Five days ago, Fiona Sit (薛凱琪) attended an activity. When mentioned about her good friend, Jaycee Chan (房祖名) involved in drug-related case in the Mainland, she said: "I have prayed for him and hope he will think lesser. I know Jaycee for 10 years and he treats me and everyone very good. No matter what, I still show concern for him. (Go to Beijing to visit him?) The case has no results yet. I may consider when there is results. I have other means to convey my regards."

Source: Mingpao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.