Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Felix Wong wears spectacles and no thoughts of going for Lasik surgery


Felix Wong (黃日華) wore spectacles to attend ORBIS World Sight Day 2014 (世界視覺日2014) in Shek Kip Mei (石硤尾) and said: "I do not take of my eyes when young and wear contact lenses when filming. Too lazy to remove it. I realise it is harmful as I grow older and dare not do it again. I only wear contact lenses when filming and playing football. (Go for Lasik surgery?) Nope and wearing spectacles is convenient anyway."

Felix disclosed he had a bad habit and said: "I have one habit which my eyes fail to change it and it is looking at handphone continuously. I will keep reading news from my handphone and know it is a bad habit. Thus, I keep eating wolfberries and blueberries to strength my eyes!" When asked about his wife, Leung Kit Wah's (梁潔華) health condition, Felix said: "Very good! She is getting better now!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.