Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, June 13, 2014

Tang Mui has low alcohol tolerance intake

 (Picture: Tang Mui)



Tang Mui (糖妹), Takki (若琪) and band 3Think attended a beer festival. Recently, Tang Mui appeared as a guest at Mayday's (五月天) concert, she smiled and said: "Since then, I have been receiving a lot of invitations and now people remembers Tang Mui is a singer". She expressed that she enjoys doing outdoor live shows and loves to invite a group of friends to go drinking, but herself has low tolerance in alcohol. "If I drink two beers, I will suddenly sit down and be blanked out. So I would not dare to drink before going on stage, or else I will be standing on the stage without knowing what to do".

Asked whether she invite friends to watch the World Cup? "I will find people to accompany me, I am single! So I will look out for handsome players. I know who Owen (奧雲) is, but I am unsure which teams are competing against each other. (Which team are you on?) All the teams. Which ever teams fans go for, then I will follow.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.