Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Sean Lau is recalled about asking for the results after his acting skill lesson: A phone call changes my life


Sean Lau (劉青雲) attends a brand event on 09 November and it reminds him of summarising his courage to make a telephone enquiry after completing the last acting skill lesson: "The company has accepted me but I fail to receive the letter and this phone call changes my whole life."

Asking if he uses the whole courage to propose to his wife, Amy Kwok (郭藹明) thereafter, Sean says: "Nope. It depends on destiny and I do not expect to go forward." He adds that he has nothing to fear at that time and there is more considerations especially related to family upon growing older. Sean says: "As a single at that point, I do not need to call home when I am having overseas shooting for one month and will call home from time to time now. (Dotes on your parent and hold hands together?) Will hold my dad's hand when crossing the road and I will take care of him just like he takes of me when I am small."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.