Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, November 10, 2017

Bravo to Zhang Ziyi may gives all her motherly love to her stepdaughter


After attending the wedding between Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo earlier, Zhang Ziyi (章子怡) acts a mentor with Liu Ye (劉燁) and Song Dandan (宋丹丹) during a Chinese variety show, The Birth of an Actor (演員的誕生).  As a video clip shows Ziyi reprimands Liu Ye fiercely and it becomes a heated discussion, Ziyi says: "I think I act too well when scolding Liu Ye and everyone assumes I am really mad. He manages to act with me quite well."

However, the audiences forget about argument quickly after seeing Ziyi's emotional side. She says with tears after seeing the participants' performances: "I am not my elder daughter's biological mother and she needs lots of motherly love. I feel fortunate that I get to know her and become her mother and may give all my love to her even more than my fresh and blood daughter." The elder daughter whom Ziyi is referring is her husband, Wang Feng and his ex spouse, Ge Huijie (葛薈婕) while Ziyi's real daughter is nearly 2 years old.

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.