Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, November 27, 2017

Louis Cheung admits to "frozen" by TVB and continues to promote My Ages Apart series


Louis Cheung (張繼聰) is affected as Stephen Shiu Jr. (蕭定一) is having a lawsuit against TVB over the problem related to The Return of the Cuckoo (十月初五的月光) movie and TVB decides not to use any of his artiste.

Louis confesses to leaving TVB temporarily online tonight and says: "Hello, everybody! Thank you for the support and I may not go to Tseung Kwan O for the time being. Firstly, thank you to TVB especially Catherine Tsang (曾勵珍) for the grooming and giving me many opportunities in the past. Also, thank you to all colleagues for the beautiful memories and I will continue to work even harder in the future. I will give my full efforts to every workpiece and please continue to support My Ages Apart (誇世代) series. I enjoy watching every episode and let's nature take its course. I will continue to work hard."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.