Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Louis Koo has a series of misfortunes: I cannot sit down and lie down straight


Louis Koo's (古天樂) eyes have not recovered and he suffers from a serious cold and pelvis problem. He expressed he fell sick and lost his voice when filming in New Zealand earlier during a celebration party for L Storm (L風暴) film on 16 November.

Louis said: "My eyes will be fully recovered after 3 to 4 weeks time. I need to wear sunglasses during the day time and my back is extremely painful when waking up lately and the doctor tells me I have pelvis problem. As I need to film movie in Malaysia soon,  I can only try my best to film action scenes now. (Reduce your workload?) Nope. It happen once or twice per year and I will recover after resting for a few days straight. I cannot lie down straight now and sitting down is also painful. I can only stand straight and the doctor has no solution. Perhaps it is related to the fees for filming action scenes after all."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.