Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, November 2, 2017

24 years old Karena Ng dares not accept property as her birthday gift from Raymond Lam


27th October is 24 year old Karena Ng's (吳千語) birthday. She continues to attend public event but her boyfriend, Raymond Lam (林峯) is not beside her: "I return to Hong Kong yesterday and have a simple dinner celebration with my friends. I have not receive any gifts yet. (Celebrating with Raymond?) He is not here and I want to have a simple celebration as I am working today."

Karena reveals Raymond is in overseas now and is uncertain about their next meet up. She also tells him not to waste any money to buy useless gifts and asking if she wishes to have a property as a present, Karena says: "It is too expensive and I dare not accept it. (Accept it as his wife?) It is a faraway dream and I will not accept it now. I am filming in Hengdian now and should be celebrating it with the crew team there if I do not need have any jobs tonight. (Raymond is starting his company and hiring you?) No plans yet. I am happy working in my current company and wish to work separately with him."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.