Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, April 3, 2017

Stephanie Ho rejects to film series due to health problem


Stephanie Ho (何雁詩) expresses she feels unwell and quit from filming TVB series, My Ages Apart (誇世代) suddenly on social networking website three days ago but does not reveal the actual reason. She leaves a message: "Sorry for being unable to film the series due to health problem and I have establish consensus with the film producer. As for my health, I hope to have some privacy and I will continue to film Succession War (天命) series, sing songs and undergo treatment. I decide to announce today and it is not for sympathy but to explain to everyone personally. Sorry for delaying the filming progress and grateful for the support from the company. I will continue to do my part well and please do not worry. Nothing is impossible and only need time for recovery."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.