Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, April 7, 2017

Michelle Reis is a stern mother: I do not want my son to behave like a spoilt child


Michelle Reis (李嘉欣) becomes the ambassador of 19th Queen Elizabeth II Cup and wears a limited edition watch to film photos for promotion clip a few days ago. She does not mind wearing couple watch: "It looks quite stylish and cool if my hubby is willing to wear it." When asked about teaching philosophy to her 6 years old son, Jayden, she said: "Actually, he is the one teaching me and time is important to him. Perhaps he follows his father and they always wait for me before going out. They want to arrive early in order to be punctual."

Asking if she did not want her son to grow up, Michelle said: "Yes and I will think about when he tries to talk in the past at times. I will cherish the time spent everyday." She admits she is a stern mother who does not want Jayden to behave like a spoilt child: "Because Jayden is the only son and I must be more stern and cannot spoilt him."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.