Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Selena Li placed the horse bet wrongly and felt very embarrassed when tried to collect the winnings


Actress Selena Li (李施嬅) supported her good friend and horse owner, Ma Chun Ho (馬浚豪) at racecourse on 06 July and bet $80 on solo win on Chun Ho (馬浚豪)'s horse, Super Turbo (順勢寶) which emerged as the winner. However, she discovered she bought the wrong round and did not win when collecting the winnings and felt very embarrassed.

Selena accepted the interview from ON.CC (東網) and said: "I went to the counter to buy number 8 by myself but did not mention the number of round. So she gave me round 8 instead. (But the horse participated in round 9.) In fact, I am clueless at betting on horse and it is my second time at racecourse despite at this age. My first visit is to support Super Turbo (順勢寶) too and it becomes the winner during my second visit. It is very clever. The staff told me I did not win any money when collecting the winnings" Selena then realised she bet on the wrong round.

Selena added Chun Ho's wife was her good friend and she will not bet on any money but root for it next time only.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.