Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Priscilla Wong does not answer calls from Edwin Siu: He is used to it


Actress Priscilla Wong (黃翠如) attended a mobile event and was kept asking about the criteria towards her partner. When asked if her boyfriend, Edwin Siu (蕭正楠) and she seldom expressed their love in the public, Priscilla said: "Perhaps but they ask me about the criteria related to mobile only." She felt camera device was very important and usually took photos of trees.

Priscilla pointed that everyone was too focused on virtual world and started a practice lately: "I force myself not to answer the call for an hour and I do not answer the phone even somebody calls me. I have started for several weeks and it is hard initially but I force myself to do it. (Afraid of missing important call?) Perhaps but it is only an hour. (Including the call from your boyfriend?) It is not important. (Tell him to follow your way?) Let's wait until he completes filming and his phone is not beside him whenever he is filming anyway. (Will you be mad if your boyfriend answer your call or reply your message late?) We seldom chat on phone and texting each other frequently instead. He is used to my late reply."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.