Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 2, 2016

Elva Ni's body is aching after learning Muay Thai


Model, Elva Ni (倪晨) attended a brand event and when mentioned about arranged to learn Muay Thai earlier, she said: "An instructor will be teaching me and my body is aching after the lesson. It is less painful when I am doing yoga. I need to travel to Korea on the following day and attend yoga workshop after that. It is less painful after that." Asking if she will learn self defence skills, Elva replied it was good especially when travelling in overseas: "I went to France before and my stuff was stolen in the hotel. Someone took one or two currency notes when I placed it in the drawer and I saw robber in the street as well."

Mentioning about moving house six times in Hong Kong for six years, Elva sighed and said: "Yes as there is leaking water situation previously. Thus, I need to look for a place urgently."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.