Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Celine Ma invests 6 digits amount into the concert



Actress Celine Ma (馬蹄露) attended the press conference related to the concert this month and invited her good friends such as Angie Cheong (張慧儀) and Emily Kwan (關寶慧) for supports. Celine lost 15 pounds weight and three of them took photo together. She disclosed the reason for losing weight: "Previously, I suffered from sinusitis which affects my throat. I love to eat chocolate and sweets but I lose weight as my mother cooks very bland." Celine added she currently weighed 110 pounds: "I have lots of meat in my bottom body and the doctor is worried about side effects as I eat medicine for a long time."

When asked if she will wear more sexily during the concert, Celine said: "I have no limit and it depends if anyone is designing it for me. (Able to accept revealing clothes?) Yes." She disclosed she invested 6 digits into the concert and said: "It is my savings after working in TVB. I plan to use bar as the background."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.