Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, January 11, 2016

Him Law hopes to have baby before marriage?



Artiste Him Law (羅仲謙) was promoting new movie, The Monkey King 2 (西遊記之孫悟空三打白骨精) at Tuen Mun and when asked if he was born in the year of monkey, he replied he was born in the year of rat while Tavia Yeung (楊怡) was born in the year of sheep. Asking if he had 'tai sui' this year, Him said: "I believe it and will pray to god at the year end. (Visit fortune teller before?) Nope but will ask Mak Ling Ling (麥玲玲) when bump into her. (Consider marriage this year?) I plan for my future all along and will do it perfectly during the right timing. (Propose marriage?) So fast? I am 32 years old now and it is normal to have plans. I have planned for my future around 2 to 3 years old and it is the source of motivation.

When asked if he will get married if Mak Ling Ling revealed he was suitable to get married, Him said: "I have to Ling Ling personally and will decide if it is true. (Marry before 35 years old?) I have not plan it. (Have baby before married?) Hope it will be true. (Bring your girlfriend Tavia to support your new movie?) Yes. I have joined showbiz for around 11 to 12 years and it is a rare opportunity work with many veterans this time. (Will get marry secretly?) Nope and there is no secret nowadays."

Him's dialect is Hakka and grows up in walled village of Hong Kong and asking if he will bring Tavia back to the village for New Year greetings, he said: "There will be lion dances in the village and hope to let her experience the atmosphere. (First year to bring her back to the village for greetings?) I will not tell you if I bring her there before. (Going through the customary wedding resembling Myolie Wu (胡杏兒)?) The ancestral hall is not in Hong Kong. (Teach Tavia to speak in Hakka?) I cannot teach her as I do not know how to speak."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.