Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, December 11, 2015

Wayne Lai's old book is republished and his son takes photos for him


Actor Wayne Lai (黎耀祥) attended dinner function for charity and press conference for the new book on 05 December. He said: "I released a book 6 years ago and it was my busiest period. At that time, I won TV King Award and only organised 1 press conference of the new book. Previously, a Mainland China book publisher amended to simplified version and always invites me to attend seminar and I was very busy. I have many changes for the past 6 years and add thousand words this time. I purposely ask my son to take photographs for me."

When asked about the theme if he published book again, Wayne said: "Many people tell me to include more details such as red and white in showbiz and nobody bothers about me 6 years ago." Asking if he will win TV King Award again after releasing book, Wayne replied releasing book was for memory, sharing with others and giving inspirations to new generation of artistes: "The training is lesser now and they need to film series after training for 2 months. Lawrence Cheng (鄭丹瑞) also suggested the newcomers to buy my book." He added he will be staying in Hong Kong to celebrate Christmas and performing in America in February. When the reporters asked if he was afraid of terrorist attack, Wayne believed it was fate and could not be overly worried.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.