Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Power Chan left TVB 2 months ago and what has he been doing?


Although Power Chan (陳國邦) is a straightforward person and his temper is recognised as an artist's temper, but he needs to earn a living as the master in the family. How does Power spend his days since leaving TVB two months ago? In fact, his two months period is not empty at all.

It turned out that Power did many things which were his forte after drafting the resignation letter: "I did many things such as stage play, movie and teaching and will return to TVB after this. I feel this collaboration resembles to new beginning and returning to TVB 15 years ago. I do not think there is any problem to return to TVB and many people ask me about the reason. In fact at that time, somebody told me I was the loser when leaving TVB and some praised it was a right move to return to TVB this time. Everyone has different perspective and who is right? Hence, I will do it if I feel it is right."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.