Follow Us on Twitter

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Raymond Lam is considering to work with Louis Koo in movie version, A Step into the Past


Artiste Raymond Lam (林峯) accepted an interview from radio station and when mentioned he was included in the cast team for movie version, Line Walker (使徒行者), he replied he received the notice when the series was broadcasting: "But I have turned it down as we need to consider from the audiences' perspectives and will the audiences be satisfied with 2 hours movie? I do not think so and feel filming the series is to continue the story. Who knows they want to start online drama without completing my word? However, it depends on my schedule as I need to hold concert in April 2016 and I have been receiving scripts for Mainland China series. Anyway, I want to focus on my concert first. (But Louis Koo (古天樂) and you were discussing movie version, A Step into the Past (尋秦記) when having dinner earlier?) Yes and discussed with the boss as well. The story comes from a novel which is different from ordinary series and it is a fresh feeling to work with Louis again."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.