Follow Us on Twitter

Friday, December 18, 2015

Leon Lai: There is no need for a reunion of the Four Heavenly Kings



Leon Lai (黎明) participated in Mainland Chinese variety show Hidden Singer (隱藏的歌手) and during the show, he accepted the challenge from the imitator. When he was being interviewed, he was asked whether the Four Heavenly Kings would reunite again onstage. He frankly expressed that currently there is no need and said: "Speaking of the four of us, each of us has our own distinctive characteristics. If we four got together, it would greatly benefit the media and businesses. But to the four of us, our schedules are really different. Some of us have kids, some enjoy racing, even our interests are different, as of now, there isn't a need to come together."

Don't mind being called a Heavenly King

Leon also expressed that he don't mind being refer to as one of the Heavenly Kings, he said: "I've always thought of it as completing my work, I've never thought of myself as a heavenly king. My entire life solely belongs to the entertainment industry. If people wants me to sing, I will work hard to sing my songs well." In regards to the release of his new film, he was asked about his expectations towards the box office, he expressed: "I am not good in regards to the box office."

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.