Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, December 17, 2015

Roger Kwok reduces 20 pounds in weight and acts as savage person


Artiste Roger Kwok (郭晉安), Joey Meng (萬綺雯), Vincent Wong (王浩信) attended the press conference of new series, Fatal Resurrection (致命復活) and Roger reduced 20 pounds in weight and appeared with his role image as savage person.

Roger expressed reducing 25 pounds in weights was his target and said: "I still need to reduce 5 to 6 pounds in weight but gain weight when acting as 'Ah Wang 阿旺' role. I discover losing weight is easier than gaining weight. I depend on exercise mainly and eat sumptuous breakfast and vegetarian dinner. Earlier, my son asked me about the reason to reduce weight drastically and I showed my role image to him. He then asked why I need to act in this role and I explained that I was trapped for 10 years."

Roger disclosed he spent 3 hours to apply make-up and said: "I have this look for first few episodes and when recalling the memories. (TVB uses role image to test you?) Probably they feel I can handle it and I need to travel to Vietnam for location shooting in mid March. (A heavy theme?) It is about active and survival. (You have many mistress in the series?) But they do not have any happy ending and need to depend on the director when filming intimate scenes."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.