Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Nancy Wu praises Bobby Au Yeung is a Fortune Star


TV Queen Nancy Wu (胡定欣) attended worshipping ceremony of House of Spirits (一屋老友記) series at Tseung Kwan TVB City and immediately resumed to filming after winning the award. When asked if she felt normal now after becoming the winner, Nancy said: "Ok! Received many congratulations and kept answering phone calls on that night. I watched the ceremony again on television and realised how silly I am and my eyes were wet too. I slept at 6am this morning and need to work at 9am. (Your boyfriend?) He feels happy for me and it is very touching. (Celebrating with your boyfriend?) Nope. I am supposed to treat him but he pays the bill eventually. (Next step is getting married?) Nope and will be working harder after winning award. The company gives me many opportunities and I need to put in more efforts."

Bobby Au Yeung is a fortune star

Nancy disclosed a small story related to Bobby Au Yeung (歐陽震華) and herself: "I was filming Ghost of Relatively (鬼同你OT) series at that time and bumped into Bobby on one particular night. He said I had potential, told me to work harder and will succeed in one to two years time. He is indeed a fortune star." Nancy added that it was a good fortune and will treat her friends to dinner.

Believed Liza Wang will not feel unhappy

When mentioned Law Kar Ying (羅家英) felt unfair for his wife Liza Wang (汪明荃) to lose TV Queen Award, Nancy said: "I believe 'Ah Jie' will not feel unhappy as she always gives opportunities to juniors. I guess Kar Ying is being sweet to make 'Ah Jie' happy.

Gave her consolation to Bosco Wong

When mentioned about Bosco Wong's (黃宗澤) father passed away, Nancy was surprised and said: "No idea and he said he needed to leave before the award ceremony on that night. Bosco Wong is a filial son and hopes he can restrain the grief and accept the change. Take care!"

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.