Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, December 10, 2015

Eddie Pang hasn't given up on Queenie Chu yet



Artistes Bowie Wu (胡楓), Rainky Wai (蔚雨芯), and Eddie Pang (彭懷安) attended Black and White's (黑白淡奶) 75th annual Milk Tea with Elderly Day (老友記奶茶日). Speaking of Capital Cafe (華星冰室) and Black & White collaborating in treating the elderly, as the boss of Capital Cafe, Eddie pointed out that the restaurant would often hold such events to treat the elderly but there is a limit to the amount. He also said his former girlfriend Queenie Chu (朱慧敏) who is also one of the investors is also a huge supporter of charitable work but because she was busy today she couldn't make it. Asked whether he will be spending Christmas with Queenie, he said: "There will be a gathering for the investors and I wouldn't avoid anything. (Give up yet?) I have never given up on myself!" When the reporter emphasized once again that she was referring to Queenie, he awkwardly answered: "I haven't given up but as of now I am focusing on my work. I will become a more responsible man before I focus on my love life."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: chaierie @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.