Follow Us on Twitter

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Amy Chan has no regrets for seeking divorce and resume to filming is unrelated to her ex-husband



Amy Chan (陳秀雯) accepted the interview from Eva Lai (黎燕珊) during the programme, (往事.並不如煙). When mentioned about the divorce rumours at that point and knowing her first love, Lam Gwok Hung (林國雄) upon joining the showbiz, Amy described knowing Lam Gwok Hung as meeting the right person at the right time. They got married secretly after dating for 3 years and she withdrew from the industry after giving birth to a son: "I believe in destiny and will go forward if the feeling is right. I hope to have a normal life such as cooking and taking care of my family." However, her dream was smashed after 2 years: "It turns out I do not like this type of life and have nothing to do after my son returns to school. Somebody approached me to film at that time and I resumed to filming and nothing related with my husband's financial status."

Amy and her husband had differences in thinking gradually

Mentioning that they went for divorce as they had disagreements due to Lam Kwok Hung had financial difficulty, Amy explained: "This is the reason that the news reported. We get along for 10 years and will not be business or marriage failure only. There is many considerations when both live together and it is hard for the outsiders to understand." She added her ex-husband and she had differences in thinking gradually and felt comfortable after separating: "It might not be his fault when seeking for divorce and it might be I did something wrong. There is expiry date for everything and not something has turned bad. Anyway, the choice we made is suitable for our lives."

With regards to her marriage, Amy expressed no regrets: "I have grown up and know how to handle unexpected situation. I have no regrets and nothing for me to complain as I choose it by myself and do not make any mistake to the third person from dating to marriage."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.