Follow Us on Twitter

Monday, October 12, 2015

Power Chan clarifies about his reason for leaving TVB: Unrelated to unfair treatment


Artiste Power Chan (陳國邦) expressed his decision to leave TVB was to seek for breakthrough and this caused many speculations from the public that he received unfair treatment. He returned to Hong Kong from completing stage play performance in Taiwan. His spouse, Mimi Lo (羅敏莊) expressed to ON.CC (東網) that Power did not blame on anybody and it was not based on the speculations from the public. The message that he wrote was not a threatening letter at all and not requesting the company (TVB) in exchange for anything. As such, they hoped the public will view it as an application letter.

When mentioned about TVB Executive, Catherine Tsang (曾勵珍) told the reporters that his departure was not a pity to the company at all, Power believed that Catherine understood him and said: "I read the news about Catherine and believe she understands my thinking. Just like what she says, we might see each other after 6 months or 1 year later. (How is your relationship with Catherine?) We have good relationship. She respects and appreciates me, and it does not hurt me when she says my leaving is not a pity. Catherine is speaking the truth and in my letter, I mention the decision to leave is my own problem. I consider my future and life and there is nothing to be unhappy about. The letter is not a threatening letter at all and I do not intend to exchange for anything. If succeeds, it cannot form a company and please treat it as an application letter instead. (Does not lament all the way?) I do when young but nope anymore. Life will have different experiences and I am already 47 years old. It is time to think about my future and I will continue to work as an artiste, as I am passionate about my job."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.