Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, October 3, 2015

Natalie Tong looks for Ruco Chan to teach Tony Hung a lesson


Artiste Natalie Tong (唐詩詠) attended the TVB 48th Anniversary Light Switching Ceremony (迎挑戰 齊向前 TVB48年) and had interaction with her boyfriend, Tony Hung (洪永城) but zero interaction with Amigo Choi (崔建邦).

When asked if she kept a close eye on her boyfriend, Tony and his rumoured girlfriend, Grace Chan (陳凱琳), Natelie laughed and said: "Unnecessary as many people are helping me. (Embarrassed to see Grace?) I am familiar with Grace as we promote series together earlier. As long as not overboard will do. (Jealous?) Why should I? Ruco Chan (陳展鵬) will help me to teach him a lesson."

Mentioning that Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) and Grace had marriage plan, Natalie said: "It is good as Kevin is not getting younger. I feel happy that he is dating now and hope he will get married soon. I am waiting to receive his wedding invitation and faster than me."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.