Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Kevin Cheng admits having conflicts with the reporters: Taking photos at close distance is considered disturbance


Kevin Cheng (鄭嘉穎) attended the award ceremony as spokesperson and when asked if he will film couple advertisement with his girlfriend, Grace Chan (陳凱琳), he replied it depended on the type of product. Mentioning he had disputes with the reporters earlier, Kevin said: "Right from the start, we have problems with our perspectives and I hope to have my own privacy. The opposite party wants to conduct an interview but I reject it. I tell them taking photos from a certain distance is alright but close distance is considered disturbance. I cannot remember if I use 'fei zhi' to scold at people."

When asked if his fierce temper frightened his girlfriend, Kevin said: "Usually, I do not behave this way and it depends on situation. I will become like this when encountering special situation. I admit I am a public figure but we should have human rights as Hong Kong citizens in Hong Kong. I can choose to reject the interview and it will be pathetic if I am refused the right to do so. There is no way I can accept it and taking photos is alright but not to the extent of causing disturbances. I already tell them that I will not accept any interviews and mutual respect is necessary."

Asking if he was elated that his girlfriend sided with him, Kevin said: "I am talking about reasons and feel happy that she supports me. But I will apologise if the opposite party is right and will feel unhappy that she sides with me even when I am in the wrong."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.