Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Find out what Tavia Yeung did on her holiday?


Artiste Tavia Yeung (楊怡) attended a baby event and said she loves children. She also said she has a six-year-old niece and would sometimes pick on her: "I like to steal her food and then ask her if she would like to share!" She was asked whether she is hoping for any dramas to win 'Best Drama 最佳劇集' at the TVB Anniversary Awards (台慶頒獎典禮)? She hopes it's the drama she was in: Momentary Lapse of Reason (收規華). As to TV King and TV Queen candidates? She said: "For TV Queen, I would vote Nancy Wu (胡定欣), but I would ask my family to vote for me. I need to watch more dramas first to see who would be best to win TV King!"

Taking a holiday to visit her boyfriend

Earlier Tavia and boyfriend Him Law (羅仲謙) was photographed hanging out at the night markets in Taiwan, and was asked if she had a fun holiday? She said: "It was very fun, but it's not what you expect it is (marriage proposal). This time, it was a holiday with friends and Him Law was filming in Taiwan. I did visit him on set!" She smiled and said she knew she was being photographed. During her six-day holiday, she did not hang out much with Him Law because of his filming schedule. Instead, she went out to play with friends. Tavia also revealed that this is the longest time Him Law has stayed abroad and if there is time, he might tour Taiwan with his friends.

Tavia was asked whether her holiday is to make up for Him Law's birthday? She said: "I cannot make up for it because my mummy said it's not a good idea and I should go and play!" Tavia was asked whether her boyfriend was happy when she went to visit him during filming? She smiled and said: "Of course he's happy since I went to visit him from afar and I'm just taking a break and having some fun with friends! But there were sudden strong winds! (Ask Him to protect you?) "No need to la, I'm ok, the wind won't blow me away". Tavia also said that Him knew beforehand that she was going to visit him.

Declaration of love

Reporters confirmed that there must be some good news on the way (marriage), Tavia suddenly joked and said: "It's close to some good news, because it's almost Christmas la. If I receive an award at the TVB Anniversary Awards (台慶頒獎典禮), then that is good news! Tavia was asked if she does receive an award at the ceremony, would she express her declaration of love? She said: "Depends on fate la, it's God's gift if I receive an award. I will think about it and I don't know whether if I have the opportunity! (What would you announce if you receive an award?) "I really love TVB!" When asked if Him Law has a high chance of receiving an award, she said: "He does". (What would Him announce?) "You will have to ask him la". As to whether her boyfriend would express his declaration of love, she wasted time and said: "There is a lot of things to expect, need to have expectations in order to have hope!"

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.