Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, October 1, 2015

Charlene Choi rejected to answer related to William Chan and Zanilia Zhao


Yesterday, Charlene Choi (蔡卓妍) attended the Watch Exhibition. When mentioned about her ex-boyfriend, William Chan (陳偉霆) and Mainland China actress, Zanilia Zhao (趙麗穎) were holding hands when reading script during the filming and added kiss scene by themselves, Charlene rejected to respond: "I will not answer and I have say it already! (Any sour feeling?) I will not answer and my mood is OK." When asked if she would rather work than dating, Charlene smiled and said: "Might as well ask if I like to work. Yes, I am! (Focus on work and forget your failed relationship?) All along, I am focused on working (Will weep because of this?) In short, OK la! Life goes on!"

Source: Ming Pao (HK)
Translated by: Admin @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.