Follow Us on Twitter

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Auston Lam wrote two songs for his girlfriend

(Picture: Kayee Tam and Auston Lam)

Singer Auston Lam (林師傑) and Kayee Tam (譚嘉儀) attended a music event together. Auston said he likes going to events with Kayee because they have good teamwork skills: "No matter how much I scold her, she wouldn't be mad at all!" He was asked whether he will sing a duet with Kayee? He smiled and said: "We do have a chance". As to when he will release an album? He admitted that he currently has no plans, but the boss is very supportive of my own creation. He also said earlier he was ill and was sick for two months: "Maybe it was due to stress and I also had a throat infection. The boss even introduced me to a doctor. I am very thankful of him".

When speaking of his girlfriend Tammy Ou Yang's (歐陽巧瑩) upcoming birthday on October 26th, Auston said it is a headache: "She wants to receive my very own creation album, but I need to do well first. I am working very hard on it right now and I really want to complete it. I am really happy that she wants to listen to my songs and I am truly appreciative of her!" Auston also revealed he has written two songs for his girlfriend as a gift: "The song's lyrics are very honest, it is a way of expressing myself. I am scared other people will throw up if I sing it!"

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.