Follow Us on Twitter

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Busy with work! Tavia Yeung has not prepared a Valentine's gift for Him Law



Tavia Yeung (楊怡) was in Tsim Sha Tsui for the new drama Against the War of Tangxi (逆戰塘西). Tavia was asked how she would spend Valentine's Day? She said: "Haven't thought about it. I just want to have more rest". (All prepared?) Haven't prepared, only prepared it for my mum! (Asked boyfriend, Him Law 羅仲謙 for a prepared gift?) "It doesn't have to be the guy who gifts. I haven't thought about what to give. I am very casual!" Asked if Him Law would give her a surprise? She expressed both of them are very busy from work.

When mentioned about Lunar New Year, if boyfriend would meet her parents and give them a New Year Greeting? She said: "I think he needs to work!" (Last year?) "Last year I was working and I was sick. My friends came over to play. I didn't even participate in playing the Fish-Prawn-Crab game. This year I want to go to my friends house and give my New Year greeting". Asked if her elders have hurried her to give out red pockets? Tavia said: "I always do it ever year". (When will you give double?) Even if one day I am married, I will still give single red pockets and will definitely not allow someone else to give it for me.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.