Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Fiona Sit causes colleagues to have no holidays because of recording?




Singer Fiona Sit (薛凱琪) attended Cream Brother's (忌廉哥) event and spoke about years ago, someone wanted to give her a cat when she was suffering from depression. She said: That person is very kind and love cats, wanting to give me a cat (for treatment). I said, how am I going to take care of the cat when I can't even take care of myself. However, when I saw the life of the cat, I realised I became its mother and therefore I need to look after it. Now this cat is my therapist". Fiona also revealed that she bought home two cats which she found on the streets, unfortunately one of the cat died of acute heart failure. She said she currently owns two cats at home and for the future will consider raising an adopted pet. Lunar New Year is approaching, Fiona disclosed that she intended to record music for 20 days and her co-workers said she was mad. She said: "I initially organised a 20 day music recording. After my company knew about it, and told me not to be too mad, saying I am not taking any holidays. My colleagues and assistants want to have their holidays and celebrate the Lunar New Year. So I decided to make it up for them on another day.

Want to say Happy Valentines to Jaycee Chan

In addition, speaking of rumored boyfriend Jaycee Chan (房祖名) who would be released from prison this month and Fiona was asked whether they would meet up. She admitted: "Don't know. We haven't communicated. I think he will be released on the 14th and it will be a Saturday. I have recording that day". (Give him a phone call?) I will try and also say Happy Valentine's Day. Now it is a new year, a new beginning and that day coming out is a good date. He can celebrate Valentine's Day with his parents and the biggest Valentine is the parents. It is a happy thing saying Happy Valentine's to them. (Would you want to see him that day?) I cannot meet up with anyone that day. I will be recording and eating lunchboxes in the studio all day. Because I am a workaholic, I have caused other staff to suffer eating lunchboxes with me. (Any guys asked you to meet up?) No, only with the microphone, Only meeting up with the recording mic. It is very old-fashioned, but that day I will be recording a romantic song.

Source: ON.CC (HK) 
Translated by: lucychoi559 @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.