Follow Us on Twitter

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Jacquelin Chong: I always meet people without make-up and perhaps this frightens them


Jacquelin Chong attended an event and when asked about the photo of herself without make-up was showed in the internet and the netizens commented that it was scary, she laughed and said: "I will apply make-up when going out next time. (What do you think?) Nope and I always see it.  (Did you scare off the next door?) Nope, they tell me I look prettier without make-up so friends may not say the truth. (Who is the person?) Nobody currently. Hope to find that person and he can tell me how I look like without make-up. (Know new friends without make-up next time?) I always meet people without make-up. Perhaps that is why I frighten them."

Yet to find her partner

Jacquelin expressed that she had no dates during Valentine's Day and will not take the initiative to date people. She said: "I have no target now. My friends ask me if I have any apartment to recommend and I am busy looking for it too. But some are not suitable. (Why is that?) Some are annoying and it is better to be friends, and may not get along if dating together. Thus, I will introduce to my friends. (Harm your friends?) Nope, they are good men and wish to find woman with stable job and normal working hours."

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal
http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com/
Please credit our website if you wish to repost the news. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment



Asian E-News Portal - http://www.asian-enews-portal.blogspot.com
Best Viewed in IE11, Mozilla Firefox 50 & Google Chrome 55

© Some Copyright Reserved 2014-2018.
Disclaimer: This website is not affiliated to TVB, ViuTV or HKTV.